Chocolate cake is made with chocolate or cocoa powder and it is originated in the United States of America. It can also include other ingredients such as vanilla creme, sweeteners, fruits, nuts or dessert sauces, buttercream, or other icings. The recipe given below delivers a rich and moist cake that takes a few minutes to prepare the batter and can be a perfect kids-friendly snack, dessert for any special occasion or even on a regular day.
Please find similar recipes below. Visit Baking Recipes for more.
- 1¾ cup All purpose flour, maida
- ¾ cup Cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1½ tsp Baking soda
- 1½ tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Egg
- 1 cup Milk, warm
- ½ cup Vegetable oil
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Water, hot
To Prepare Chocolate Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease and flour two nine-inch round cake pans
- In a large bowl, stir together the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt
- Now add eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla to the above mix and stir it for 2 minutes on medium speed with a hand mixer
- Finally, add the hot water to the mix and combine everything well
- The batter should be a thin consistency
- Now pour the cake batter into the greased cake pans and bake it for about 30 to 35 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean when inserted
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow it to cool down completely
- Frost with your favorite frosting (optional)
- Slice the cake and serve it
Disclaimer: We’re not nutrition experts. Nutritional info is estimated and should be used as a guide. For precise details, consult a professional.
All-purpose flour combined with cocoa powder, vanilla essence, sugar, milk, cream, and other similar ingredients baked at a high temperature makes a perfect Chocolate cake.
The key to achieving moist cake depends on the right proportion of ingredients. Using the ingredients in the right quantity and following the process to accurate gives the best results.
Enjoy the recipe and let us know how it turned out for you!
If you have any other questions, please feel free to post them in the comment section below and we will try to answer them as soon as possible.