Peach Smoothie is a thick, creamy, and naturally sweet healthy drink filled with refreshing fruity flavors. It is usually made with frozen peaches, bananas, yogurt, almond milk, and cinnamon powder, and sometimes with a variety of fruits like mango, pineapple, or strawberries. This healthy Peach Smoothie is one of the best summer drinks and can be perfect to serve as a filling breakfast, afternoon pick-me-up, or as a quick snack.
What is Peach Smoothie?
Peach Smoothie is a thick, creamy, and naturally sweet healthy drink. It is usually made with frozen peaches, bananas, yogurt, milk, and cinnamon powder, and sometimes with a variety of fruits like mango, pineapple, or strawberries. This healthy Peach Smoothie is a perfect summer drink to serve as a filling breakfast, afternoon pick-me-up, or as a quick snack.
Peach is a juicy fruit that is well known for its delicious flavor. They can be easily available in the summer season and the frozen ones can be found all year round in food supermarkets. And summer is the best season to incorporate all the fruits in the form of juice, smoothies, and Agua Frescas to chill out from the hot sun.
Peaches are also one healthy addition to your diet. They are a good source of essential dietary fiber, potassium, vitamins, and minerals. It aids in good digestion, heart, and skin health. And they make a perfect treat for sweet lovers with their juiciness and naturally sweet flavor. Apart from smoothies, peaches can be great for making shakes, baking, and other dessert recipes.
Ingredients and Substitutions Overview
The ingredients you will need to make this Peach Smoothie are basic fruits and other healthy ingredients that are easily available in most grocery stores around. So let's see what are they below.
- Peach - Usually, adding frozen peach delivers a thick and creamy drink. But if you have only fresh peaches then I recommend cutting and freezing them in the refrigerator to achieve the best results. You can add the fresh peaches if you are on a time crunch but the drink will not be as thick and creamy as one made with frozen fruits
- Banana - Delivers the mild banana flavor and is also loaded with healthy nutrients that keep you full for long
- Milk - Regular milk or other plan based Almond milk, soy milk, oat milk, or coconut milk that's handy to you
- Yogurt - I have used vanilla Greek yogurt which is a good source of probiotics. It is also good for your gut health. Feel free to swap it with regular yogurt if Greek Yogurt is not handy for you. For a vegan-friendly version feel free to substitute dairy products with plant-based milk and yogurts
- Cinnamon Powder - Adds a warm and sweet flavor to your drink
How to Make Peach Smoothie at Home?
Savor the velvety goodness of a Peach Smoothie that combines the natural sweetness of ripe peaches with a smooth, creamy texture. From vibrant photos to a detailed video walkthrough, we've got your recipe experience covered. Let's get started!
- Watermelon Smoothie
- Apple Smoothie
- Blueberry Smoothie
- Greek Yogurt Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Banana Smoothie
- Mango Smoothie
- Pineapple Smoothie
- 2 cups Peach, sliced and frozen
- 1 Banana, chopped
- ½ cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt, or regular yogurt
- 2 cup Almond Milk, or regular milk
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon Powder
To make Peach Smoothie
- In a blender jar, add the peaches, banana, yogurt, milk, and cinnamon powder
- Close the lid and blend everything until smooth on a blender
- Open the lid and pour the Peach Smoothie into a serving glass. And now the cream smoothie is ready for you to taste and enjoy
- Serve this creamy and healthy Peach Banana Smoothie as a breakfast, mid-day pick-me-up, or an after-school snack
Chef's Notes and Tips
- For Thick and Creamy smoothies - Adding frozen fruits and yogurt delivers the creamy and thick smoothie. So I recommend using the same for the best results
- Strawberries - You can also replace bananas with frozen strawberries for a different flavor and taste
- Oatmeal - Adding a few tbsp of rolled oatmeal delivers a thick and filling drink
- Greens - If you would like to add some healthy greens to your smoothie, then feel free to add spinach or kale for a power-packed drink
- Protein Powder - You can also add a scoop of your favorite protein powder for a speedy recovery after a workout
- For a Vegan-friendly drink - Substitute Greek yogurt with any plant-based yogurt for a vegan-friendly version of this drink
- Sweetener - I haven't used any sweetener here, as the peach and vanilla yogurt used here already has a good amount of sweetness. But you can always feel free to use honey, maple syrup, or other sweeteners of your choice
Disclaimer: We’re not nutrition experts. Nutritional info is estimated and should be used as a guide. For precise details, consult a professional.
Serve this Peach Smoothie as a quick grab-and-go breakfast, mid-day pick-me-up, or as a filling after-school snack.
This Peach Smoothie tastes great when served immediately but you can store the leftovers in the refrigerator for a day. Feel free to give it a swirl if you see some separation in the drink which is normal.