Cucumber Juice is a fresh, healthy, and hydrating detox drink loaded with nutrition and minerals. It is prepared with cucumber, mint leaves, lime juice, and water. The recipe I have shared here explains how to make Cucumber Juice and its health benefits with easy step-by-step instructions. I have also shared a detailed video of this recipe to make the process simple for you to try at home. This Cucumber Juice is a low-calorie, weight loss, healthy summer drink to quench your thirst or consume it on empty stomach to get all its health benefits.
What is Cucumber Juice?
Cucumber Juice is a refreshing nutrient-dense healthy drink made with fresh ingredients. As most of you know that cucumbers are rich in water content, consuming this drink keeps you hydrated all day long.
Not only that, they are rich in nutrients and minerals that keep you full which helps in weight loss. They also help to gain many health benefits which I have shared in a separate section below.
In this recipe, I have flavored the drink with mint and lime juice which boosts the minerals and their benefits to the drink as well. I kept this juice recipe as simple as possible to make a perfectly healthy drink but you can also use your favorite veggies and fruits to make different variations(see section tips for more information).
The ingredients that you will need to make this healthy detox-friendly Cucumber Juice are as follows.
- Cucumber -I have used freah ordinar cucumber to make this juice and you can also use other varities as well. Always choose for fresh and bright green color cucumber that are fresh and healthy
- Mint Leaves - Fresh mint leaves gives a rich flavor and taste to the drink
- Lime Juice - Gives a zesty flavor to your dink and they are also rich in Vitamin C
How to make Cucumber Juice?
Following are the high-level instructions to Make Cucumber Juice and for detailed step-by-step instructions with pictures and video please check out the recipe card below.
- Peel and Chop the Cucumbers - First wash all the cucumbers and pet them dry. Peel the veggies and chop them into small pieces
- Add to Blender Jar - Add in the chopped cucumber, mint leaves, lime juice, and water to the jar
- Blend to Smooth - Blend all the ingredients until it turns smooth
- Filter - Filter the juice with fine mesh strainer and pour into a serving glass
- Serve - Serve this healthy detox friendly Juice in the morning on an empty stomach or as an refreshment at anytime of the day
Cucumber Juice Benefits
- Keeps the body Hydrated - As the cucumber has high level of water content, consuming the drink regularly will keeps you hydrated for all day long
- Rich in antioxidants - Antioxidants helps to boost your immunity and helps over come other bodily ailments
- Helps in weight loss - This nutrient dense veggie keeps you full for longer and helps in weight loss management
- Clears Skin Problems - The nutrient in cucumber will keeps hydrated from inside which helps to improve the quality of skin. And it also helps to flush out all the toxind from the body to maintain a healthy skin
- Improves Bone Health - Cucumbers are rich in Vitamin K which is important to improve bone health (Source:Healthline)
The Cucumber Juice shared here contains 59 calories for one serving and it is just an estimation by the nutrition calculator. The calorie count and nutritional value differ if the ingredients are swapped or added for variations. You could also find the detailed nutritional information of this drink in the recipe card below.
- For Taste and Flavor - I have used mint leaves and lime to achieve a nice flavor and taste to the cucumber juice and you can also use ginger more flavor
- Fruits and Veggies - You can also use pineapple, apple, carrots, or celery to make different flavors of this juice
- Health Benefits - It is a healthy detox drink to start your day and helps to keep hydrated, flush toxins, rich in antioxidants, good for skin, heart health, and more
- Serving - Serve this healthy drink in the morning on empty stomach to gain all its benefits or just as a refreshment to quench your thirst
This Juice is best when consumed fresh as soon as it is prepared. But you can store the leftovers in the refrigerator for a day in a tightly closed mason jar. The juice won't be fresh and palatable after a day and all the nutrients will be oxidized if stored for long.
You can serve this juice along with your morning breakfast but to gain all the benefits consume it on an empty stomach. This Juice can also be enjoyed as a refreshment to satisfy your thirst on sunny days.
You could also find similar recipes below and more at Juice Recipes and Weight Loss Drinks Recipes
- Celery Juice
- Green Juice
- Strawberry Juice
- Mango Juice
- Pineapple Juice
- Watermelon Juice
- Orange Juice
- Apple Juice
- Grape Juice
- Beetroot Juice
- Tomato Juice
More Green Drinks
More Healthy Drinks:
Looking for more Juice Recipes to enjoy as a quick treat for breakfast or as a refreshment? Then you might find the Collection of Juice Recipes, Healthy Drinks, and Detox Drinks recipes in one place to quench your thirst. Take a peek!
Cucumber Juice Recipe video
I have also shared a detailed video of this Cucumber Juice below that I hope will help you to make a fresh drink at home. You could also find this recipe in story format.
Cucumber Juice and it's Benefits
- 4 Cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsp Mint, loosely packed
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 cups Water
To make Celery Juice
- First, wash all your cucumbers in water and pat them dry. Peel the cucumbers and chop them into small to medium size pieces
- Add the cucumber, mint leaves, water, and lime or lemon juice into the blender jar
- Blend all the ingredients at high speed until everything turns smooth
- Now remove the jar from the blender and filter the cucumber juice with a fine mesh strainer
- Now the healthy Cucumber Juice is ready to taste and enjoy
- Serve this Cucumber Juice with breakfast or any time of the day to satisfy your thirst
- For Taste and Flavor - I have used mint leaves and lime juice to achieve a nice flavor and taste to the cucumber juice and you can also use ginger for more flavor
- Fruits and Veggies - You can also use pineapple, apple, carrots, or celery to make different flavors in cucumber juice
- Health Benefits - This Cucumber Juice is a healthy detox drink to start your day and helps to keep hydrated, good for weight loss, flush toxins, rich in antioxidants, good for skin, heart health, and more
- Cucumber Lemonade Water - You could also make cucumber lemonade water using simple sugar syrup for a different variation
- Serving - Serve this healthy drink in the morning and consume it on empty stomach to gain all its benefits or just as a refreshment to quench your thirst
It is a blend of fresh cucumber, mint leaves, lime juice, and water. This drink has a lot of health benefits that help in weight loss, heart health, boost immunity, and keeps you hydrated. It is a perfect drink to consume in the morning or as a refreshment to quench your thirst.
Yes, this drink contains only 59 calories per serving and has many good things to keep your body healthy.
Yes, you could drink a glass of this juice every day that helps to keep you hydrated and stay healthy.
The Cucumber Juice shared here contains 59 calories for one serving and it is just an estimation by the nutrition calculator. The calorie count and nutritional value differ if the ingredients are swapped or added for variations. You could also find the detailed nutritional information of this drink in the recipe card above.
I hope you enjoyed the recipe that I have shared here and I would love to hear from you on how it turned out for you. Please let me know.
If you have any other questions, feel free to post them in the comment section below and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Leave a Review