Strawberry juice is a tasty, healthy, and delicious drink that is perfect for breakfast or as a summer refreshment. The sweet and sour fruit along with ginger and lime juice gives a fresh burst of flavors that are needed for a thirsty tongue. It is a simple juice loaded with a lot of health benefits. This refreshing Strawberry juice is an excellent vegan-friendly drink and is perfect for breakfast, mid-day, or evening snacks.
What is Strawberry Juice?
Strawberry juice is one of the simple yet healthy drinks that are also popular across the world. It is made with fresh or frozen strawberries along with some ice-cold water. This easy juice is a win-win recipe and it is customizable. The best part is it requires only 4 ingredients and a few minutes to make.
It is also one of the kid-friendly dishes that helps to keep them hydrated, especially during summer. You can also pack it for the picnic or as an easy on-the-go filling refreshment for outdoor activities.
This juice is not only easy to make but also a healthy fruit that has a lot of health benefits. It naturally has a good amount of vitamin C and antioxidants that are good for health. Overall this is the ultimate drink that is simple, healthy, and can be modified into so many variations.
More Strawberry Drinks:
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Strawberry Milkshake
- Strawberry Milk
- Strawberry Milk Bubble Tea
- Strawberry Lemonade
This strawberry juice is one of the simplest drink recipes and all you need is,
- Strawberry - You can use either fresh or frozen ones but make sure to add some ice cubes if you plan to use fresh fruit which helps to achieve a smooth and frothy drink
- Ginger - it is good for digestion and gives a nice flavor and taste to the drink
- Lemon juice - Rich in vitamin C and gives an extra punch to your juice
- Brown sugar - It is optional if you would like to make a healthy drink. You could also swap it with honey or other sweeteners
How to Make Strawberry Juice at Home?
Quench your thirst with the vibrant and refreshing taste of homemade Strawberry Juice. In just a few simple steps, you'll be sipping on this delightful beverage that captures the essence of ripe strawberries. Let's get started.
You can also find more at Juice Recipes.
- Mango Juice
- Orange Juice
- Apple Juice
- Pineapple Juice
- Watermelon Juice
- Tomato Juice
- Celery Juice
- Cucumber Juice
- Green Juice
- Grape Juice
- 1½ cup Strawberries, chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger, Chopped
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar, optional
- 3 Ice Cubes
- 2 cups Cold Water
To make Strawberry Juice
- Wash the strawberries in cold water and remove the stems. Cut the strawberries into medium size pieces and keep them aside
- Take a small half-inch ginger piece and cut it into a small bite-size piece
- Now in a blender, add ice cubes, strawberries, ginger, lemon juice, brown sugar, and water
- Close the lid of the jar and grind the mixture until everything turns nice and frothy
- Open the lid and now the refreshing strawberry juice is ready for you to taste and enjoy
- Serve the delicious strawberry juice chill or refrigerate for later use
Chef's Notes and Tips
- Always make sure to use ice-cold water or ice cubes to grind the ingredients which deliver a smooth and frothy strawberry juice
- I have used lemon juice and ginger to give extra flavor to the drink and you can also use other fruits like white cranberry, and kiwi for a more refreshing taste and flavor
- I have used brown sugar here and you can also replace it with honey for more natural sweetness
- This strawberry juice is a perfect vegan-friendly drink and can be served for breakfast, snack, or as a grab-and-go drink for busy days
Disclaimer: We’re not nutrition experts. Nutritional info is estimated and should be used as a guide. For precise details, consult a professional.
Serve this delicious and refreshing strawberry juice chill with some ice cubes on it. And it makes a perfect party, kids, and outdoor-friendly summer drink that is irresistibly good to gulp in.
This healthy strawberry juice tastes great when served immediately and it also stays good for a day in the refrigerator.
As I said earlier, this juice is customizable based on individual preferences. There are a lot of variations that make this simple strawberry juice more interesting.
You can always feel free to mix some fruits like white cranberry, kiwi, pineapple, banana, and similar fruits for extra flavors and taste.
Milk - Just replace water with milk and make it into a delicious Strawberry milkshake
Need something filling for your morning breakfast? Then add yogurt and banana to make a creamy strawberry smoothie.